Your new crown represents a serious investment in restoring the appearance and function of a tooth that was severely fractured, or suffered extensive tooth decay. While the materials your new crown is made from not vulnerable to tooth decay, it will still need to be included as part of your daily oral hygiene routine. Residual food particles and bacteria in... read more »
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?