Your new crown represents a serious investment in restoring the appearance and function of a tooth that was severely fractured, or suffered extensive tooth decay. While the materials your new crown is made from not vulnerable to tooth decay, it will still need to be included as part of your daily oral hygiene routine. Residual food particles and bacteria in... read more »
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!