Teeth that hurt when eating or drinking can be annoying and painful. This happens when we lose the protective enamel covering our teeth, or when the gums recede to reveal the underlying root. Once the raw tooth is exposed, hot and cold can cause pain when eating and drinking. Very sweet things also become irritants to our teeth. Even cold... read more »
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
For your beautiful smile, you work hard to maintain healthy habits. You brush and floss your pearly whites diligently and you have professional dental cleanings every six months. Still, you will sometimes require a dental restoration in the form of dental fillings. And if you have recently had a filling procedure performed, you may be experiencing short-term tooth sensitivity. Temperature... read more »