Are you aware that dentures can be used with many forms of tooth loss, and can give you a cheerful smile that will restore your facial structure, and often times reinstate the original functionality back into your teeth that may have vanished? Create an improved oral health identity with dentures. If your oral health care requires dentures, remember the following:... read more »
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
Did you know that people have used false teeth for more than 2,000 years? Unfortunately, dentures today have a bad reputation because of how they used to look. In fact, dentures used to look like chunks of chalk. Fortunately, dentures today are made with appearance in mind. In fact, they’re shaped to fit comfortable in your mouth and to offer... read more »