Are you aware that dentures can be used with many forms of tooth loss, and can give you a cheerful smile that will restore your facial structure, and often times reinstate the original functionality back into your teeth that may have vanished? Create an improved oral health identity with dentures. If your oral health care requires dentures, remember the following:... read more »
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!
Did you know that people have used false teeth for more than 2,000 years? Unfortunately, dentures today have a bad reputation because of how they used to look. In fact, dentures used to look like chunks of chalk. Fortunately, dentures today are made with appearance in mind. In fact, they’re shaped to fit comfortable in your mouth and to offer... read more »