Are you aware that dentures can be used with many forms of tooth loss, and can give you a cheerful smile that will restore your facial structure, and often times reinstate the original functionality back into your teeth that may have vanished?
Create an improved oral health identity with dentures. If your oral health care requires dentures, remember the following:
– Dentures can correct smiles damaged and altered due to missing teeth.
– Partial dentures can be used to cover the gaps for a missing tooth or two. Complete dentures can be used to cover the gaps for entire rows of teeth.
– Dentures help reverse a variety of oral ailments, including tooth slippage, plaque buildup, and jawbone deterioration.
– A mouth with missing teeth appears sunken in, with an aged look, which dentures can reverse.
– Dentures can be taken out each night for both comfort and easy cleaning. At all times, store dentures in a soaking solution to prevent them from drying out.
– Dentures can help correct eating, speaking, and chewing habits affected by missing teeth.
No matter which denture service you choose, the real importance is the oral health benefits it can provide. If you would like Dr. George R. Hussey and our team to bring you in for an oral exam to determine which treatment is best for you, please contact our dentist office in Arlington, Washington, by calling us at 360.653.5197. The time is now to approach the rest of your life with a smile!