Teeth that hurt when eating or drinking can be annoying and painful. This happens when we lose the protective enamel covering our teeth, or when the gums recede to reveal the underlying root. Once the raw tooth is exposed, hot and cold can cause pain when eating and drinking. Very sweet things also become irritants to our teeth. Even cold... read more »
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!