If one or more of the teeth in your smile has been marred by chips, deep stains or other cosmetic imperfections, it can leave you with an unappealing smile. Many people in a situation like this will consult with George R. Hussey, DDS, FAGD’s dentists to explore their cosmetic dentistry options. One of the most effective solutions is to restore... read more »
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
Your new crown represents a serious investment in restoring the appearance and function of a tooth that was severely fractured, or suffered extensive tooth decay. While the materials your new crown is made from not vulnerable to tooth decay, it will still need to be included as part of your daily oral hygiene routine. Residual food particles and bacteria in... read more »