Whiten your teeth safely and effectively by using proper treatment systems. Although there are a myriad of treatments available in today’s world, not all of them are safe and effective. Some can actually do serious harm to your teeth and gums, including weakening your tooth enamel or bleaching your gums. Although over-the-counter whitening systems can be beneficial, it is important... read more »
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
Do you know the basics of what you should do in the event of an oral emergency? Do you know that even if you have a tooth knocked out or shattered, it may still be possible for your dentist to save the tooth? Knowing what to do after an oral accident or injury is critical for ensuring your recovery is... read more »