Your temporomandibular joints attach the lower jaw to the upper jaw, working with the cartilaginous disk, ligaments, and muscles to enable your mouth to open, close, bite, chew, and talk. If you suffer inflammation in the joints or a mechanical injury, it could cause you to experience the pain and discomfort of a TMJ disorder. Knowing the common symptoms of... read more »
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?