Did you know, cosmetic dentistry can improve your smile’s look? Well, it’s true! Having a smile you can feel confident about can boost your self-esteem and give you a ray of confidence in your everyday life. That is why, our team here at George R. Hussey, DDS, FAGD in Arlington, Washington, is proud to talk to you about cosmetic dentistry... read more »
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
Do you know the basics of what you should do in the event of an oral emergency? Do you know that even if you have a tooth knocked out or shattered, it may still be possible for your dentist to save the tooth? Knowing what to do after an oral accident or injury is critical for ensuring your recovery is... read more »
For your beautiful smile, you work hard to maintain healthy habits. You brush and floss your pearly whites diligently and you have professional dental cleanings every six months. Still, you will sometimes require a dental restoration in the form of dental fillings. And if you have recently had a filling procedure performed, you may be experiencing short-term tooth sensitivity. Temperature... read more »