When dental implants first appeared on the oral health care scene they were primarily used to replace a single missing tooth. Twenty years of dental technology advancement, now allows dental implants to be used to create abutments that can mount a bridge that can replace multiple lost teeth. Before scheduling the dental implant procedure George R. Hussey, DDS, FAGD will... read more »
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!