Whiten your teeth safely and effectively by using proper treatment systems. Although there are a myriad of treatments available in today’s world, not all of them are safe and effective. Some can actually do serious harm to your teeth and gums, including weakening your tooth enamel or bleaching your gums. Although over-the-counter whitening systems can be beneficial, it is important... read more »
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!
If your teeth have experienced a slight decline in radiance or stains of any sort, our friendly team of superstar dentists at George R. Hussey, DDS, FAGD can offer you a professional teeth whitening treatment that is sure to impress. It’s never too late to snuff out color imperfections, or flaws your teeth may have. Professional teeth cleaning treatments can... read more »