At George R. Hussey, DDS, FAGD, we understand that the holidays are generally considered a time for family and food. But there are a few foods you should probably consider avoiding. Specifically, sweets can cause a number of serious issues. Did you know there are a few things you can do to enjoy a few holiday sweets and protect your... read more »
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?