Tooth decay can affect any part of your teeth. Without filling the cavity, the tooth will continue to decay and it would require more serious procedures and extra costs. Before the procedure, your dentist will discuss numbing options available to you. Most people choose to have novocaine injected into the local gum tissue. This will numb the area in about... read more »
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!