Tooth decay can affect any part of your teeth. Without filling the cavity, the tooth will continue to decay and it would require more serious procedures and extra costs. Before the procedure, your dentist will discuss numbing options available to you. Most people choose to have novocaine injected into the local gum tissue. This will numb the area in about... read more »
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?