You know that caring for your teeth is important. You probably know that you should visit your dentist when something about your teeth worries you. But do you know how your teeth change when you’re pregnant—or what you should do to prevent major problems like gum disease? While it may not seem like it, gum disease can be a major... read more »
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week