Tooth decay can affect any part of your teeth. Without filling the cavity, the tooth will continue to decay and it would require more serious procedures and extra costs. Before the procedure, your dentist will discuss numbing options available to you. Most people choose to have novocaine injected into the local gum tissue. This will numb the area in about... read more »
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!