When dental implants first appeared on the oral health care scene they were primarily used to replace a single missing tooth. Twenty years of dental technology advancement, now allows dental implants to be used to create abutments that can mount a bridge that can replace multiple lost teeth. Before scheduling the dental implant procedure George R. Hussey, DDS, FAGD will... read more »
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?