When dental implants first appeared on the oral health care scene they were primarily used to replace a single missing tooth. Twenty years of dental technology advancement, now allows dental implants to be used to create abutments that can mount a bridge that can replace multiple lost teeth. Before scheduling the dental implant procedure George R. Hussey, DDS, FAGD will... read more »
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!