What are the signs and symptoms of damaged TMJs? Your TMJs, also known as your temporomandibular joints, are joints in your jaw that play a pivotal role in your mouth’s ability to open and close. Some signs that they may be disrupted include irregular popping noises from your jaw, the inability to have full movement when opening and closing your... read more »
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!