At George R. Hussey, DDS, FAGD, we understand that the holidays are generally considered a time for family and food. But there are a few foods you should probably consider avoiding. Specifically, sweets can cause a number of serious issues. Did you know there are a few things you can do to enjoy a few holiday sweets and protect your... read more »
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!