For help improving your health, it is important to avoid risks often associated with underlying conditions that may be present. The number one rule is that you should never neglect your oral health care. If you begin to allow plaque buildup and bacteria to collect in your mouth, eventually it will lead to several oral health risks. One particular oral... read more »
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week