As hard as your tooth enamel is, there are still times when a hard blow to the face or other oral trauma can carry so much force that it shatters a tooth. In an extreme case, the damage could compromise a significant amount of the pulp or even damage the root. If it’s too severe, your dentist, Dr. George R.... read more »
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
If one or more of the teeth in your smile has been marred by chips, deep stains or other cosmetic imperfections, it can leave you with an unappealing smile. Many people in a situation like this will consult with George R. Hussey, DDS, FAGD’s dentists to explore their cosmetic dentistry options. One of the most effective solutions is to restore... read more »