As hard as your tooth enamel is, there are still times when a hard blow to the face or other oral trauma can carry so much force that it shatters a tooth. In an extreme case, the damage could compromise a significant amount of the pulp or even damage the root. If it’s too severe, your dentist, Dr. George R.... read more »
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?
If one or more of the teeth in your smile has been marred by chips, deep stains or other cosmetic imperfections, it can leave you with an unappealing smile. Many people in a situation like this will consult with George R. Hussey, DDS, FAGD’s dentists to explore their cosmetic dentistry options. One of the most effective solutions is to restore... read more »