As hard as your tooth enamel is, there are still times when a hard blow to the face or other oral trauma can carry so much force that it shatters a tooth. In an extreme case, the damage could compromise a significant amount of the pulp or even damage the root. If it’s too severe, your dentist, Dr. George R.... read more »
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
If one or more of the teeth in your smile has been marred by chips, deep stains or other cosmetic imperfections, it can leave you with an unappealing smile. Many people in a situation like this will consult with George R. Hussey, DDS, FAGD’s dentists to explore their cosmetic dentistry options. One of the most effective solutions is to restore... read more »