Are you about to take your child on vacation? If so, you need to make sure they have a strong and healthy smile. You don't want to run into any dental problems while you're sightseeing or relaxing on the beach, do you? To help you make sure your child’s smile is in top-notch condition for vacation, our dentist, Dr. George... read more »
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week