Caring for someone with a physical disability requires persistence and proficiency. Sometimes this means helping them with their oral hygiene. If you have never taken care of someone else’s oral health before, George R. Hussey, DDS, FAGD is happy to offer you some tips to get you on the right track. Some people need help brushing their teeth. To avoid... read more »
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?