Caring for someone with a physical disability requires persistence and proficiency. Sometimes this means helping them with their oral hygiene. If you have never taken care of someone else’s oral health before, George R. Hussey, DDS, FAGD is happy to offer you some tips to get you on the right track. Some people need help brushing their teeth. To avoid... read more »
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!