For your beautiful smile, you work hard to maintain healthy habits. You brush and floss your pearly whites diligently and you have professional dental cleanings every six months. Still, you will sometimes require a dental restoration in the form of dental fillings. And if you have recently had a filling procedure performed, you may be experiencing short-term tooth sensitivity. Temperature... read more »
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week