Did you know that there are sedatives in dentistry capable of treating dental anxiety? With the help of dental sedation, the services and treatments you desire at the dentist office have never been easier and more enjoyable.
Remove dental anxiety with dental sedation. The benefits of dental sedation include:
– Deep sedatives are used with intensive dental services that require the patient to be unconscious. Deep sedatives such as anesthesia are extremely potent and will put a patient into a deep sleep from which they will not awake until the sedative has worn off.
– Intravenous sedatives are placed directly into a patient’s bloodstream. Intravenous sedatives are fast-acting and can often deliver fast results, allowing them to be used very close to the dental procedure, with minimal wait time.
– Usually, the gas for inhaled sedatives is laughing gas, which is a combination of oxygen and nitrous oxide.
– Gas sedatives are gases used for easy inhalation by a patient to help them relax for dental procedures.
– The dosage can be changed with oral sedatives, but they often take up to an hour before they begin to work.
– Oral sedatives are pills intended to be manually swallowed by a patient to help them relax.
If you would like to experience the life-changing transformation that dental sedation can provide, please stop by George R. Hussey, DDS, FAGD for an oral exam from Dr. George R. Hussey and our team at our amazing dentist facility in Arlington, Washington. Schedule your visit by calling us at 360.653.5197. We look forward to taking your smile into the future with dental sedation!