If you are looking to enhance the look of those pearly whites, or even want to completely transform your smile, cosmetic and restorative dentistry are the right branches of dentistry to look at. The thing about most dental treatments, however, is that they are almost always designed to improve your teeth’s functionality as well as beauty. Here are some examples:
– Dentures: Dentures can replace missing or lost teeth with customizable alternatives that are removable. These can replace parts of your teeth or even an entire arch.
– Dental Bridges: Dental bridges also replace missing or lost teeth with amazing alternatives that are permanent and connect directly to other teeth.
– Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are placed over top of teeth and are designed to advance the look of your teeth as well as provide long lasting protection for the tooth on all sides above the gum line.
– Dental Bonding: Dental bonding uses liquid composite resin which hardens over stains, gaps or minor imperfections on or between your teeth.
– Teeth Whitening Systems: Teeth whitening systems improve the color of your smile by removing stains and discolorations and brightening their whiteness.
– Dental Implants: Dental implants replace missing or lost teeth with permanent customizable alternatives that are attached directly to your jawbone.
– Dental Veneers: Dental veneers add a small customizable shell to the fronts of your teeth to change the look of the tooth.
For a more detailed and personalized examination to determine which treatment will work best for you, you can book an appointment with Dr. George R. Hussey at George R. Hussey, DDS, FAGD by calling our dentist office at 360.653.5197. We are located in Arlington, Washington and we are excited to see you!