Best practices for oral hygiene include brushing your teeth twice a day for two minutes, and flossing once daily. But what about the proper technique to brush? Too many of us assume that a tough-bristled toothbrush and lots of abrasive toothpaste to scour the plaque off our teeth are the appropriate route. Right? Wrong. In fact, it could be argued... read more »
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!