Have you ever wondered what steps are the most important to ensure you’re at optimum oral health? For each individual, it can vary drastically, but there are a few key points that time and again can save a smile. This includes brushing your teeth twice daily and flossing once daily as well as regular trips to your dentist for checkups... read more »
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week