You know that caring for your teeth is important. You probably know that you should visit your dentist when something about your teeth worries you. But do you know how your teeth change when you’re pregnant—or what you should do to prevent major problems like gum disease? While it may not seem like it, gum disease can be a major... read more »
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!