What are the signs and symptoms of damaged TMJs? Your TMJs, also known as your temporomandibular joints, are joints in your jaw that play a pivotal role in your mouth’s ability to open and close. Some signs that they may be disrupted include irregular popping noises from your jaw, the inability to have full movement when opening and closing your... read more »
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?