What are the signs and symptoms of damaged TMJs? Your TMJs, also known as your temporomandibular joints, are joints in your jaw that play a pivotal role in your mouth’s ability to open and close. Some signs that they may be disrupted include irregular popping noises from your jaw, the inability to have full movement when opening and closing your... read more »
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!