Even though the enamel layer on your teeth is incredibly hard, there are rare instances when an accidental blow to the face or a hard fall can impact a tooth so much that it cracks. This kind of dental emergency can vary in its severity. How deeply the crack penetrates the tooth will determine the treatment options your dentist, Dr.... read more »
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!
- For National Gum Disease Awareness Month, Commit To Healthier Teeth and Gums!
- Start the New Year off With a Bang by Creating a Healthier, More Beautiful Smile!
- Don’t Let a Preventable Dental Emergency Sideline Your Oral Health
- Are You Thankful for Dental Care That Makes Your Smile Look and Feel Its Best?