Your temporomandibular joints attach the lower jaw to the upper jaw, working with the cartilaginous disk, ligaments, and muscles to enable your mouth to open, close, bite, chew, and talk. If you suffer inflammation in the joints or a mechanical injury, it could cause you to experience the pain and discomfort of a TMJ disorder. Knowing the common symptoms of... read more »
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!