Your temporomandibular joints attach the lower jaw to the upper jaw, working with the cartilaginous disk, ligaments, and muscles to enable your mouth to open, close, bite, chew, and talk. If you suffer inflammation in the joints or a mechanical injury, it could cause you to experience the pain and discomfort of a TMJ disorder. Knowing the common symptoms of... read more »
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!
- Spring Has Sprung! Call Today To Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning!
- Celebrate Our Dentists and Dental Assistants the Month of March!